Thursday 7 April 2011

my interviewing experience

This is a Post about my Feature Story Interviewing Experience. Don't let the capital letters fool you... It's really not all that exciting. In fact, it was pretty normal. I mean, I've interviewed people before for Newspaper so I knew what was going to happen. Plus this was someone I knew so that made it a lot easier.

I interviewed my cousin Clarissa. Clarissa and her family live in Belgrade, Serbia (a thousand points to you if you  know where that is... I didn't before they moved there). I thought it would be interesting to write my feature story about her experiences moving around a lot and living in a foreign country. She's lived in four different countries throughout her life (she's fourteen, my age) and visited upwards of 30 countries (she can't even remember). Anyway, she's pretty easy to contact and has a pretty interesting life so that is how I chose my topic.

I emailed her to ask if I could interview her and then I sent my questions.
She responded...from Poland.
And then the next day I asked her a few more questions.
And she responded....from Paris.

True story.

Anyway. This is probably already too long and ramble-y, so toodles!

~KRG

No comments:

Post a Comment