Thursday 31 March 2011

The Day of The Prank

     So while sitting in ezine today, I thought to myself, what is so special about April (besides any religious dates) and it took me until I got home to realize that tomorrow was April 1st A.K.A. April Fools Day! April Fools Day is one of my personal favorite "holidays" because one is able to play so many jokes on other people. Here is a list of some funny pranks that have been played on the public.
      While April fools can be pretty funny, it does get rather annoying after a while, especially when people prank you specifically to annoy you. There is also the case where people take pranks too personally and get mad at the pranker. How you spend your April fools day really only depends on the group of people you hang out with. The day can be funny, annoying, or some people might not even realize that it is April fools.
     I personally have some jokes that I am patiently waiting to accomplish. I am really looking forward to tomorrow and seeing everyone's pranks! Happy soon to be April Fools Day!

 -MP

2 comments:

  1. IF YOU HAD GONE THROUGH WITH THE PRANK WITH MDB, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN FUNNIER.

    - EJE, your bffl for life (yes, that's redundant).

    ReplyDelete
  2. si (with an accent), irt would have been awesome. And yes, It is irt, not it.

    ReplyDelete