Sunday 24 April 2011

Eggs, Eggs and more Eggs!

Hey there, guess what? Easter is this weekend!, but I am sure all of you knew that, ha.
Something that my family loves to do for Easter is make colorful Easter egg.
Here are the steps on how to make an Easter egg:
Items:
Eggs
Paint
Paint brushes
Newspaper 
The Actual Steps:
  1. Hard boil the eggs
  2. Use blown eggs (to be able to keep your creations forever):
    1. Poke a small hole at each end of the egg
    2. Break up the yolk inside with a sharp object
    3. Gently blow into one end of the egg to allow its contents to come out; you can use:
    4. Wash the inside of the egg out with water
    5. Let the egg dry for a little bit
    6. Start paintint!
    7. Let it dry for a while
      And there you go! Your end result is a colorful Easter Egg!
    I sure hope your egg turned out looking better then mine did!
This is a cool looking Easter Egg:(photo taken from here)
-MP

9 comments:

  1. Thats so cool. I like those eggs they look pretty.. :) Good job. Now i know for next year :)
    -BJG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love painting eggs thats awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i try and do that to eggs...they dont look so hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I think my family tried that once before, and it didn't really work out. We usually just use the same plastic eggs that we've had for years, and then the cascarones of course.

    -Los Spurs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made naturally dyed eggs this year by boiling them with beets and colored spices.
    Sofie (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dyed eggs yesterday too. But you know what's even better than dying eggs? Cracking them on people's heads. Yeah.

    -KG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, I really want to go and decorate some eggs now.

    -Mister Pip (DZ)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My eggs all turned out brown. I don't quite know how it happened either :P

    ReplyDelete